How 3D WiFi Fencing works?
- A “3D WiFi Box” is installed in place. (e.g. ceiling)
- Plug-in the AC Cord and an Ethernet cable from your router.
- Users choose the “3DWiFiCube” network -while in range- from any smart device and get connected.
Why 3D WiFi?
We believe that WiFi-based services around the globe are resource intensive, somehow limited and offer low grade of satisfaction. 3D WiFi Fencing is the technology that facilitates a way for providers to control these resources, eliminate loss, enhance quality, overcome barriers and incorporate efficient applications that enable higher user satisfaction.
Applications of 3D WiFi Fencing?
- 3D ranged WiFi services (IPS & OPS)
- Floor management
- Customer personalization
- In-shop real-time promo & advertising
- Reporting & statistics
- Building & homeland security
- IoT channeling
3D WiFi Box Advantages?
- Instant access with no password
- Super fast Internet
- Battery economy (up to 4 hours)
- Firewalling & dynamic traffic shaping
- Added-value services
- Anonymous statistics
3D WiFi Fencing is a green and efficient technology by design. It provides:
- Instant network scan & connection
- No encryption overhead (WPA/2-PSK)
- Boosted signal power (less mW/data)
More info here.
Support this innovation by clicking at Fund 3D WiFi Bubbles